Worldwide, there is a growing awareness of the role the built environment plays in the well-being and health of patients, family and staff of care environments. Unfortunately, the knowledge applied during the design process is often limited to the look en feel of a care institute and not embedded in a vision or based on a thorough understanding of the needs and wishes of the users.
Studio dVO’s mission is to improve the fit between healthcare settings and its users in order to enhance healing and well being, to improve a healthcare organization’s clinical outcomes, economic performance, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Studio dVO is specialized in:
- defining strategic objectives and design goals with client
- supporting advice with research findings
- developing a behavioral and functional program of requirements
- reviewing schematic design from a user perspective
- improving the outcome by changing the design process
- translate vision and guiding principles into measurable outcomes